The Pacemark 3410 from OKI is a high-powered, 9-pin dot matrix printer that is designed for durable output. The strike force of its printhead carries through 8-part forms with stunning clarity, as well as providing better print quality on any surface. Three available paper paths make the 3410 more flexible: the standard bottom-feed or rear-feed push tractors, the optional pull tractor, and single bin cut sheet feeders.
The Pacemark 3410 performs magnificently in applications calling for heavy-duty throughput. It responds to dBASE, Lotus 1-2-3, Excel, customized bar code software, and other popular software package applications. In networked/shared environments, the 3410 is an integral part of the whole: parallel and serial interfaces are standard, with twin-ax or co-ax options. Quick and easy loading reduces downtime. Hour after hour, day after day, the tireless 3410 gets the job done.
- Type: Personal printer - dot-matrix - 9 pin - monochrome
- Weight: 62.83 lbs
- Max Media Size: Roll (16 in)
- Print Speed: Up to 550 char/sec
- Max Resolution: 240 x 216 dpi
- Interface: Parallel, serial
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 19000 pages
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 25.2 in x 19 in x 15 in